Basque Cheesecake

Image
  If you love cheesecakes, you definitely need to give this recipe a try. This Basque Cheesecake is so smooth and creamy and the best part is that it is easy to make. The worst part is having to wait for it to be refrigerated for 4 hours or overnight for the flavours to develop but the wait is so worth it. This recipe can be made using the oven or in the air fryer. I have made it both in the oven and in the air fryer. Both methods create a delicious cheesecake that your family and friends will ask you to make time and time again.  Happy Baking xo Basque Cheesecake  Ingredients · 250 grams cream cheese ·  ½  cup sugar · 2 eggs · 1 tablespoon cornflour ·  ⅓  cup thickened cream ·  ½  teaspoon vanilla extract  ·  ¼  teaspoon salt (optional) Instructions 1. Preheat oven to 250°C.  2. Line a 6-inch round tin with baking paper. 3. In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy using a wooden spoon. 4. ...

Mini Mango Cheesecakes


There are so many amazing bakers on Instagram.  I have so many favourite pages that I love following.  They are all inspiring and I love their baking creations.  One of my favourite's has to be @sugaretal.  Sonail Ghosh is an amazing photographer and baker.  If you haven't seen her page, you definitely need to go and have a look.

I was inspired by one of her posts for mini cheesecakes.  I have always wanted to make them.

I changed the recipe slightly.  I used Marie biscuits instead of digestive biscuits and I used pureed mangoes instead of peanut.

These mini mango cheesecakes are so easy to make and taste delicious.  The mango flavour is divine. If you add some strawberries, blueberries and mango puree on top when decorating them, you will not be disappointed.  They taste amazing.

Happy Baking xo

Mini Mango Cheesecakes 

Ingredients

· 120 grams Marie biscuits
· 50 grams unsalted butter, melted
· 250 grams cream cheese
· ½ cup caster sugar
· 2 eggs
· ¼ cup sour cream
· 1 small mango, pureed

Decorations

· Strawberries
· Blueberries
· Mango puree

Instructions

1. Preheat oven to 160°C.

2. Place cupcake patty cases into a 12-hole cupcake tin.

3. Place biscuits into a food processor and pulse until mixture resembles bread crumbles. Add melted butter and mix until combined.

4. Evenly place the mixture amongst the 12 cupcake patty cases. Using the back of a spoon press the mixture down to form a crust. Refrigerate until needed.

5. Using an electric beater, beat the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.

6. Add eggs, one at a time and beat well after each addition. Fold in the sour cream and mango puree.

7. Pour mixture evenly amongst the 12 cupcake cases.

8. Bake in oven for 20 - 25 minutes or until just set (centre is still jiggly). Turn oven off and leave oven door ajar to allow the cheesecakes to cool to room temperature.

9. Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours before serving.

Tips

· Do not over mix the cheesecake mixture as this can cause cracked tops when the cheesecake is being baked as there are too much air bubbles trapped.

Did you bake this recipe?

Remember to tag @youcanbakeittoo on Instagram & hashtag #youcanbakeittoo 
so I can see your wonderful bakes.

 Follow Me on Instagram  Follow Me on Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee Kisses

Mini Yo-Yos (Melting Moments)

Strawberry Jelly Slice