Basque Cheesecake

Image
  If you love cheesecakes, you definitely need to give this recipe a try. This Basque Cheesecake is so smooth and creamy and the best part is that it is easy to make. The worst part is having to wait for it to be refrigerated for 4 hours or overnight for the flavours to develop but the wait is so worth it. This recipe can be made using the oven or in the air fryer. I have made it both in the oven and in the air fryer. Both methods create a delicious cheesecake that your family and friends will ask you to make time and time again.  Happy Baking xo Basque Cheesecake  Ingredients · 250 grams cream cheese ·  ½  cup sugar · 2 eggs · 1 tablespoon cornflour ·  ⅓  cup thickened cream ·  ½  teaspoon vanilla extract  ·  ¼  teaspoon salt (optional) Instructions 1. Preheat oven to 250°C.  2. Line a 6-inch round tin with baking paper. 3. In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy using a wooden spoon. 4. ...

Marshmallow Brownies

I haven't made brownies in so long and thought I would try making brownies with marshmallows in them.

So, if you're looking for a chocolate brownie with some gooey marshmallows and a fudgy centre, these Marshmallow brownies are perfect for you.

They are so easy to make and so delicious that you may need to make two trays.

I added marshmallows to the brownie mixture and while they were baking the marshmallows rose to the top.  I think the next time I make them, I will add extra marshmallows and chocolate to the top of the brownie and return it to the oven for it to melt for a few minutes.  That would make them even more gooey.

Happy Baking xo

Marshmallow Brownies

Ingredients

· 150 grams dark chocolate
· 180 grams butter
· 1¾ cup caster sugar
· 4 eggs
· 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
· ¾ cup plain flour
· 2 tablespoons self-raising flour
· ⅓ cup cocoa powder
· 50 grams dark chocolate, chopped (extra)
· 100 grams marshmallows

Instructions

1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 23 x 33cm rectangular brownie tin with baking paper. Make sure to extend the baking paper about 2cm over the tin.

2. Place butter and chocolate in a saucepan and melt over low heat until melted. Allow it to cool slightly and transfer to a large mixing bowl.

3. Stir in the sugar, eggs and vanilla essence until combined. Sift in flours, cocoa powder, marshmallows and extra chocolate.

4. Bake in oven for 30-35 minutes or until the skewer comes out with a few moist crumbles. Keep checking every two minutes. Remove from oven and allowing it to cool completely before cutting it.

Tips

· Make sure the brownie has completely cooled down before cutting to serve as they will fall apart.



Did you bake this recipe?

Remember to tag @youcanbakeittoo on Instagram & hashtag #youcanbakeittoo 
so I can see your wonderful bakes.

 Follow Me on Instagram  Follow Me on Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee Kisses

Mini Yo-Yos (Melting Moments)

Strawberry Jelly Slice