Basque Cheesecake

Image
  If you love cheesecakes, you definitely need to give this recipe a try. This Basque Cheesecake is so smooth and creamy and the best part is that it is easy to make. The worst part is having to wait for it to be refrigerated for 4 hours or overnight for the flavours to develop but the wait is so worth it. This recipe can be made using the oven or in the air fryer. I have made it both in the oven and in the air fryer. Both methods create a delicious cheesecake that your family and friends will ask you to make time and time again.  Happy Baking xo Basque Cheesecake  Ingredients · 250 grams cream cheese ·  ½  cup sugar · 2 eggs · 1 tablespoon cornflour ·  ⅓  cup thickened cream ·  ½  teaspoon vanilla extract  ·  ¼  teaspoon salt (optional) Instructions 1. Preheat oven to 250°C.  2. Line a 6-inch round tin with baking paper. 3. In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy using a wooden spoon. 4. ...

White Chocolate Cakesicles

Cakesicles were so fun to make that I also covered them in white chocolate and sprinkles.

These White Chocolate Cakesicles are made of yummy cake covered with a white chocolate coat and sprinkles.  They are cute to make for birthday parties, baby showers or graduations.

I recently also purchased the ice-cream moulds on ebay and am now patiently waiting for their delivery.  I can't wait to experiment with different flavours and more sprinkles of course.

I hope you get a chance to make them too.  These ones are made without the ice-cream moulds.

Happy Baking xo

White Chocolate Cakesicles

Ingredients

Cake layer

· Crumb of one chocolate cake, 12 chocolate cupcakes or left over cake.
· 150 grams milk chocolate
· Ice-cream sticks

Chocolate layer

· 200 – 400 grams white chocolate
· Sprinkles

Instructions

1. Place cake into a large bowl and using your hands break up the cake until it crumbs.

2. Add melted chocolate a little at a time and combine it with your hands until cake crumb holds together and resembles play doh.

3. Place a small ball of the mixture into your hand and mould it into the shape of an ice-cream and place an ice-cream stick into it.

4. Place the moulded cakesicles onto a tray lined with baking paper and place into the fridge for 10-15 minutes for the cakesicles to firm up.

5. Meanwhile, melt the dark chocolate and place into a tall container.

6. Remove cakesicles from the fridge and allow them to return to room temperature.

7. Dip each cakesicle into the melted chocolate and tap away the extra chocolate. Add the sprinkles as desired.

Tips

· I used the tops of the cakes I levelled off for my three-layered cake.
· You can bake a cake, cupcakes or just purchase one from the store.
· There are cakesicle moulds you can purchase to make these.
· I weighed the cake mixture so the cakesicles were all the same weigh (approx. 40grams)




Did you bake this recipe?

Remember to tag @youcanbakeittoo on Instagram & hashtag #youcanbakeittoo 
so I can see your wonderful bakes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coffee Kisses

Mini Yo-Yos (Melting Moments)

Strawberry Jelly Slice